A833 Transmission Swap Thread

55 Fargo

UPDATE:

Hey all, did not post much lately on this swap, all has been on hold and hope to get back at it soon.

The AoK plate while a great quality piece, was not going to work on my large truck bell housing (slight different trans bolt pattern), thats what my Canadian built truck with a T98 Acme trans is equipped with.

Not what was expected, but this particular bell was not engineered to work with the adapter plate, but another is being engineered as I write this post, so stay tuned.

But here are pics of Harry37s build from the HAMB, his A833 trans and AoK adapter plate coupled with his Chrysler flathead 6. A great swap, not difficult in the least, looks great, and works very well.

I was recently approached by a member as to what was happening with this swap, and no I have not given up or failed on the switch, just a roadblock. I do have a Blog Page for this swap, and invite the member to visit it, and post any questions or comments there.

So hopefully will get going again soon, and get her done...

3170558-bcce420ac3fb35c5ad11ce79d69bc42a.jpg

3170559-aaad67ee21a34f513efd94ff6fa303cd.jpg

Edited by 55 Fargo
  • Like 1