1955 C series assessment

Cyama

I made a quick trip to the BBQ at Tim's on Saturday and met some great guys on this forum. They suggested I join and post some pics of the '55 that I am working on. I would like to get this truck on its feet, and looking for some help finding parts to complete it.  Bumpers, tailights, and emblems as well as details like the horn button would be helpful.  Resources to complete the interior would be a great help too! Driver quality parts are fine with me, since I just want to make it complete.  The rear bumper doesn't have to be factory. The Barden bumper farmer style bumper is cool with me too.

I would also like to get an idea if this truck has been altered.  It seems fairly original, but I'm not sure about the spare tire carrier and and the V8 painting on the tailgate.  Thanks! 

55dodge frt.jpg

55dodge instrument.jpg

55dodgebed.jpg

55dodgecowl.jpg

55dodgedataplate.jpg

55dodgeengine.jpg

55dodgefrt2.jpg

55dodgeinterior.jpg

55dodgeleft.jpg

55Dodgerear1.jpg

55dodgerearlft.jpg

55dodgeseat.jpg

• Like 4

On 4/10/2019 at 7:53 PM, 59bisquik said:

Looks pretty complete and original. I would keep an eye on the classified board for parts and craigslist and Ebay of course.

Thanks! Can you send me a few pics of your truck? I want to be able to identify the front and rear bumpers and the taillights. 

Hey I went thru this with the fellas here on my ‘54 apparently the rear bumpers were a dealer installed option and can be almost any style. Nice grille bars it took me three years to find a set that are not as clean. 

Very nice truck! If mine started out that nice I might not have butchered it.