1954 1955 1956 Big Dodge 10 Wheel Trucks

I'm looking for one of these, 1954 1955 1956 Big Dodge 10 Wheel Trucks,  with a complete 413.16 Flathead 6 Moly Block complete, any condition,  anyone  have - seen- have pictures of one?  Charlie Stephenson

On 2/10/2019 at 1:01 PM, Charlie Stephenson said:

I'm looking for one of these, 1954 1955 1956 Big Dodge 10 Wheel Trucks,  with a complete 413.16 Flathead 6 Moly Block complete, any condition,  anyone  have - seen- have pictures of one?  Charlie Stephenson

Hey Charlie, do you mean a "deuce and a half"?

M35_Truck.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thank You Blue and Paul,  ONLY if it is Powered by a Chrysler T354  413.16 cu. in. Flathead 6 cylinder engine/transmission. This one doesn't look like it would  have the 30 inch long engine in it,  not enough distance ahead of the axel for the front of the engine,  no Dayton or 10 bolt Bud wheels either.  But a great looking Duce.   Charlie Stephenson...

Paul, How's that seat/council conversion coming? Charlie Stephenson

41 minutes ago, Charlie Stephenson said:

Thank You Blue and Paul,  ONLY if it is Powered by a Chrysler T354  413.16 cu. in. Flathead 6 cylinder engine/transmission. This one doesn't look like it would  have the 30 inch long engine in it,  not enough distance ahead of the axel for the front of the engine,  no Dayton or 10 bolt Bud wheels either.  But a great looking Duce.   Charlie Stephenson...

Oh no, this is a beast of an M35 with a diesel engine. I know what you are talking about now. I didn't realize they are so rare. We had a couple (of what I believe were mid 50's) in the Philippines in the late 80's.

413's only came in the 4 ton  "Y" series Dodge trucks....and where more powerful than the original engines in the early M35 gas engines. M35.PNG.321a7f157e271049232de90a7876a3bb.PNG

Ya dodge truck engine copy.jpg

Big Red 53 Dodge 4 tonn.JPG

Edited by Dodgeb4ya
  • Like 3

Blue,  That's what I want. Either picture, Better both, lol.  Charlie Stephenson

• 3 weeks later...

Talked to an MVPA member in DSM, Ia who may have a line on a 413.16, hoping. Charlie Stephenson

Close to 1100 lbs if you get it shipped W/ accessories- less transmission....

413 Engine Weight with accessories.jpg

Edited by Dodgeb4ya