Sleepless nights

pflaming

today I made four side tables for the chairs....just enough for a drink or a plate of food.....also shown it the glass top table I found locally and cleaned up to use as a serving table when entertaining.  Cushions, tables and other stuff is put away...our tornado warning just sounded.....that is enough wood working for now.....

IMG_2508.JPG

IMG_2509.JPG

IMG_2510.JPG

IMG_2511.JPG

ok, tonight I christened the fire pit with our first burn....mums snapped a pic as I was just firing it up.....sat out there for a bit over 4 hours and thoroughly enjoyed the flamage and the quiet of night...neighbors came over for a bit more than two hours and brought all the fixings for Smores....

IMG_2518a.JPG

Edited by Plymouthy Adams
  • Like 1

You've made me jealous!  Our house has a brick courtyard with a crude fire pit, but right now it is buried under a foot of snow and we are currently enjoying freezing rain!  ...... Spring is coming,,, I hope.

image.jpg

Edited by busycoupe

when it snows it is very pretty out...but to have to live and work and commute and all other aspects of life come into play, I care not for the snow.....spring is coming folks....just got to be patient.  covering the grille would kill mums....she cooks 8/10 meals on the grille...I manage the smoker, she the grille...