Interior sunvisor bracket ID - can you help?

Robin (UK)

Hi All,
I'm here from the other side! (I'm usually on the car Forum).

Can anyone help to ID the bracket shown at the top in this picture? I believe it's from a Dodge truck but I don't know which year.

I'm helping a friend to source parts for restoration of a 1947 Plymouth convertible and I have this spare bracket which is very close to the stock item, but we don't know what to look for, as a match for the driver's side.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Robin

Sunvisor Bracket.jpg

Hey Robin! 

the style looks like the 48-50 truck style but, yours has more of a "bend" in it then I have seen. ( as Keven compared the 48-50 and the 51-53 in post 13) 

So sorry, I know what it isn't but not sure exactly what it is 

I am sure someone will chime in that knows, be patient with us, we are usually out putting out trucks to use  ?

Thats a 1941-48 MoPar convertible arm and bracket....it's not the same as truck... even the bracket though it looks the same... the visor arm is at a slightly different angle between the two.

20 minutes ago, Dodgeb4ya said:

Thats a 1941-48 MoPar convertible arm and bracket....it's not the same as truck... even the bracket though it looks the same... the visor arm is at a slightly different angle between the two.

The lower one is Plymouth convertible, in my car.
The upper one is different, although the bracket's the same. That's the one I'm trying to ID.
Thanks.

• Like 1

The 1948-50 B1 and B2 truck visor brackets are the same as Ed's post above. 

• Like 1

Convertibles on the 41-48 Mopars use the "dippity doo" loop visor  arms.

I have seen these same shaped arms on some other car but cannot find a pic of it searching Google Images.... 

• Like 1