Package Thief vs. Glitter Bomb Trap

Skrambler

unfortunately this package theft from the porch is more than just a trend, many making money off it daily reselling the stolen property......the stink bomb gives it a bit of personal touch....overkill, yeah....but if you got the resources and cash to throw around....get to the basement and start designing.....I give this one a big THUMBS UP

we had a local guy fill a amazon box with cat crap put it on the porch set up his cameras it didn't take long before somebody took it.

Edited by halffast52

Yep this is a great time of the year.  If you have stuff that you can't get rid of like old paint, used brake rotors, old phone books, magazines old broken electronic stuff, or any thing else the trash men won't pick up, simply place it in an Amazon box and place it on your porch.  Aso handy way to get rid of those foam peanuts that come in mail order stuff too.If you can it a sticker on it with the local police department's address.

• Like 1

I watched this video here, and liked the concept. Then, the video appeared somewhere else, on a site I was looking at, maybe Facebook, I don't remember. But, what was interesting to me was, yesterday, the next door neighbor was over here and commented about seeing this video, and that made me think this video must have saturated the 'on line' community, first of all for ME to see it (as I'm pretty far behind all 'with it' trends', and secondly, for the neighbor to see it, as we travel in extremely different 'on line' environments. 

In any case, great idea he's got, and hopefully he makes money selling it, and it causes porch thieves to give up the practice. ?