12th ANNUAL CLEMENTS TAILGATE BBQ, Clements California

48Dodger

Only if you are planning to get to the BBQ in one, That's a joke, Dog! ?

They only use ( bean bags) for corn hole competition anyway. Beer darts are only started when it is dark out around the fire, makes it more interesting!

?

DJ

11 minutes ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

I don't know how many of you are qualified to fly a helicopter

Not me!!  ?

That's a joke dog was supposed to be- That's a joke son. Per old Looney Tunes cartoons, The  smart the rooster would say that to the slow dog!

Ya, I  am old and I still like them!

DJ

My weather report is no rain...just clouds....hope hope hope.

Oh the first Truck showed up today....the yellow panel in the flyer. I mentioned the weather. He looked at me and said "I don't care...it's a truck...it'll dry off." :D

48D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ggdad1951 said:

Maybe daddy Brent will let us BOTH drive...once we get him runnin

9 hours ago, John-T-53 said:

Add me in on that too! Will trade for drive in mine...:cool:

Sadly, it isn't going to be there AFTER  all..... it turned out to be a balance issue I didn't discover until I got going over 50mph! 

IMG_1349.JPG.2dbb03df66b566241589a39c4e76edeb.JPG

I am REALLY bummed!!! 

Funny part is, I got him back home and drove him off the trailer  ?

sorry, 

Edited by Brent B3B
Added photo

The trailer looks to have 5.0000 # axles. I would think the truck weighs much more than 10,000 pounds, not even Considering the weight of the trailer.  I would be nervous on that much weight on the trailer.

3 hours ago, Todd B said:

The trailer looks to have 5.0000 # axles. I would think the truck weighs much more than 10,000 pounds, not even Considering the weight of the trailer.  I would be nervous on that much weight on the trailer.

Yeah, I think the load "dwarfs" the trailer... it is actually a 14k.

tongue weight, photo must be deceiving, hardly touched the overloads.

anyway, he is at home, we are in Gold beach, caught a glimpse of the gray whales migrating..... like Kenny Rogers said " got to know when to fold them" ?

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Brent B3B said:

Yeah, I think the load "dwarfs" the trailer... it is actually a 14k.

tongue weight, photo must be deceiving, hardly touched the overloads.

anyway, he is at home, we are in Gold beach, caught a glimpse of the gray whales migrating..... like Kenny Rogers said " got to know when to fold them" ?

Does this mean that the one ton is coming again?

With regrets, will miss tomorrow for health reasons. Nothing long term serious, just something that needs attention now.  This is only my 2nd miss. Greetings to all. 

Paul Flaming

Perfect weather, great host. I was hoping to get some video with the drone but forgot to bring a memory card. ☹️

It was great to put a face to some of the people here.

• Like 2

Once again...the skies parted for another great day on the Clements Pilot House Ranch! Another excellent bbq put on by Tim and Steph...thanks to all for a great day.  Had my Mopar friend Mark with me finally and he was impressed as well and will certainly be back...and he’ll bring buddies! Good times!! At the time of the trophy hand outs, I counted 52 people...( +or-) Pics to follow...

Edited by Bluzhog53

Hi

Just joined the P15-D24 today.  Have a 1952 B3C.  Am so disappointed missed the BBQ.  I am in Portland Oregon area.  Can you direct me to any NW Oregon or SW Washington pilothouse owners?

Thanks

Tom

You could try BrentB3B and his Boss-lady. He might help you. He's a shaddie SOB, but he can probably give you a hand. Just keep hold of your wallet and your live stock and you'll be ok. ?. He lives up there somewhere in the rain and the trees.

• Haha 2