Checking in.. and checking out

Ken_Hart

I have not spent much time on here lately as my life has gotten very busy. In the past few months work has been non-stop travel and after 16 yrs with my current job I decided to take a new position with another company. I am in the process of packing up and relocated from Charleston SC to Seattle Wa area.. 3000 miles..

My 48 Dodge was picked up on Saturday by a transport company and is heading west to get stored at my parents place in Cal until after winter and I can get situated in the NW. (and find a nice dry place to store/ work in it). The woodie was loaded to the edge with all the spare parts and other automotive items i have gathered over the years..

The last two weeks has seen me doing nothng but boxing up the house and 3 car garage (man that is hard work and I have decided I hope my next garage is my last... to much stuff to move).

I will check in once I get relocated and a computer hooked back up..

Ken