Question: Axle supplier...

James_Douglas

Hi all,

Getting old. I purchased an Axle from a supplier about 6 years ago. Now for the life of me, I cannot remember their name.  The had a website that had multiple marquees.  They had a ton of axles and also some expensive NOS carburetors.   I cannot find the link in my list of links and I just cannot remember the name. 

Anyone have any idea of whom I am talking about? I thought it had the word vintage or obsolete in it, but searching on that came up empty.

Thanks, James.

I just got an answer via email from a friend.  It was Vintage Auto Parts of Denver (www.vapinc.com).  They and their parant company looks like it is dead.  No website no nothing.  I wish I know who they sold their stock to.

James.

PS.  Web master, you may want to remove them from the links list as it is dead.

Just found a place on the web: autopartsobsolete.com. They seem to have a lot

of MOPAR stuff, new old stock. Ordered from them for the first time but have not yet received

my order. Don't know if they have axles but check them out if you like.

Good luck

3 hours ago, Adam H P15 D30 said:

James,

Since you live in the Bay Area (same as me) just go to Don's Antique Auto in Niles.  He has EVERYTHING!  He recently passed but I hear his kids are trying to keep it going....

Adam

I think a lot of the stuff that Don had was purchased by a fellow in Fresno: http://www.globeclassiccarparts.com pflaming can probably give you more information about that as he is pretty local to the Fresno area.