What lug pattern is 53 belvedere

DavidJose1

Should be 4.5" on 5 using 1/2" UNF threads..........same as 49 up Frods, well Frod copied Mopar...........andyd

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...

David, do you know about left hand and right hand threads on Mopar wheel studs ?

On the driver's side the wheel studs are left handed which means Righty Loosey [clockwise] to remove the lug nuts and On the passenger side it is Lefty loosey [counter clockwise] to take the lug nuts off and Righty Tighty [ clockwise] to reinstall the tire.

1 hour ago, DavidJose1 said:

Is there 53 spindle the same as the disc brake spindle for a 70-72 b body

the application you are referring to is not considered B body but rather falls under the design codes FMJ...while the spindle may be same the upright is different and I think overall rotor size comes plays a very important part of these kits for ability to fit within the stock wheel thus the smaller car application.   As stated in part to these questions on another of your threads, this is why so many makers offer kits, each will supply what you need for install...none technically gives away there application secrets....would take them right out of the business.......most folks will pick a product that by verbiage will meet their cost and level of personal intervention on application or design a kit themselves.  Basically what I am saying is this, all these kits have been engineered and running changes through feedback from the public has made most all of them a cake walk as they say.  

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

17 minutes ago, DavidJose1 said:

My problem is I bought a spacer from different doctor, want to be able to use it

well now that you added that info and did not specify the doctor in question....you still ruling out help from the forum as guessing is not the best way to arrive at an answer...