Upholstery for D24

John C.

Another way is to measure the Interior with a Cloth Measuring Tape. Much like the ones used by sewers.

Remember to account for the seat backs, door panels, armrests, etc. Remember its all looked at as Square Yards by them.

Edited by Tom Skinner

Avoid SMS like the plague, once they get you money you’re at their mercy. Google them and read the reviews, a lot of unhappy customers. I’ll  never deal with them again and wouldn’t advise anyone else either.

Are you going to reupholster the car yourself? If not, I’d just let the shop you select deal with determining the amount of fabric they’ll need. They only charge on a time-and-material basis, the material being what they actually use for the project. Any leftover material goes into their inventory for future, unless you want to buy it, and store it yourself, in case you’d encounter damage of some sort, and you’d have an exact match (not considering fading from the sun, which is something to think about with a convertible . . .). Just a tho’t . . . . .

36 minutes ago, John C. said:

Thank you all for all the info.  I was considering going with this company for material: https://www.leatherhidestore.com

If you're looking for leather I had a very good experience buying from these guys, including a no hassle return of an extra hide.

http://www.waterhouseleather.com