15 years - where's the time go?

Don Jordan

well it's only taken about 15 years to finally get my P 15 complete.

I should know this but alas I don't so I'll ask one more silly question:

Now that my car is complete I have large quantities of spare parts.  I'd like to give people here first crack but I'm not sure how.  I looked and it said something about e bay.  I haven't listed anything on e bay.  Do I have to list on them first?  There was a sale forum but I can't seem to find it.

I've got a lot of cool stuff that people will just throw away when I'm gone.  Stainless steel, buttons, fined valve covers - too much to list.  I guess I'll have to make a list.post-309-0-45247000-1458705828_thumb.jpgDSC00095.JPG.8426e28e54aff8d6cbb944be0e62efa9.JPG

DSC00099.JPG

To get to the for sale section.....go up to the top of this page to "Forums"    Click on that.   Scroll down to Classified Ads.

It says ads are text only -- no pictures allowed.  I suppose you can put in your phone number so guys can call for more

detailed descriptions.    Please check your personal message section for a note from me.  

Edited by BobT-47P15

Good way to clean the garage and help others.  Having pictures available for folks who inquire s always helpful.  A simple list of what you have on thee fore sale page should get the ball rolling.  Car looks great, enjoy it.