Holy Crap That Was Fun!

keithb7

My 19 year old son bought himself a sport bike. He doesn't have his street licence yet but will real soon. He rode dirt bikes from age 5 to 15 so he gets it. However....With no real M/C license yet, someone needs to test drive it and fuel it up. I'm your huckleberry son.  I just so happen to my M/C license. Its been a long time since I  have ridden a sport bike. He let me take it out for the first ever ride. He has not ridden it yet. What a rush. I forgot how much fun these things are. I see a long standing deal here. He gets to drive my '53 Chrysler, I get to drive his Kawasaki Ninja. I'll still be grinning when I fall asleep tonight.

ACFtxqgyCFvlq6AhidDMFFFKPigDSG8dtchSanTy

Edited by keithb7
  • Like 3

Highway 3 in the summer - a popular route for motorcycles. 

This one is just a 250cc Twin. Its surprising what fun they can pull from such a small engine. It gets up to speed pretty speed fast but its no demon.

Its a good size for a new young rider such as my Son.  

I have a little Yamaha Virago 250 that I drive around town. It doesn't upset the neighbours and is much quieter than my VTX 1300.

Back in the 80's I bought my son a new 427 Yamaha enduro. One afternoon I took it for a short ride, I only made it to third gear and when that engine hit its power band, it nearly dumped me on my butt, I cut the throttle and put it back in the shop, too much bike for me.