NCAA basketball

pflaming

For me, march madness basketball is one of the very best sporting events of the year. #16 seated team defeated Nationally ranked #1 team in round one, saw that!  Single elimination makes each game important. The quickness of young men their size is amazing. Yet the men have outgrown the size of the court and height of the goal. The game was created when the average BB player was 5'6" tall, if my recollection is correct. But still a great game. 

Yes me too!!! I was a high school coach for 35 years  and every year l get to go with some of my former players to a regional.  We were scheduled for San Diego this year but we were on our Florida trip... Watched our Wolfpack lose to Loyola...Looking forward to Final four...

Tom

While I favored Michigan, Villanova play a great brand of BB. It is my favorite sports event of the year, I saw a lot of the games including the upset of Virginia. Well,  now it's the season st watch the snow melt in many areas. Not out here.

It was a great game. It was also great to see that some other college other than Duke, S carolina, Kentucky Georgetown and some of the other long standing colleges were not in the final four this year.  Villanova did not look good in the opening minutes of the 1st half but then started to get it rolling in their favor.  I am glad to see them win becasue I live near the college so I am prejudiced but either team would have made a great champion.

Two winning team this year for the city of Philadelphia. If anyone grew up in the Philly area they will all know about BIG FIVE BBall, U of Penn, St Joes, Lasalle, Drexel and Villanova and they played in the Palestra which has great seating because you were real close the court. and you saw some great BBall.

Rich Hartung

Live near valley forge PA