New NOS Seller in Selma

Bob Riding

California, not Alabama! I was looking on eBay for the center grill piece for my '52 Suburban and found it for a very good price, AND the seller was located in a little town about 30 miles away, so I made arrangements to pick it up. The location originally was the home of an old lumber yard in the downtown, and when I walked into the yard, there sat a restored P15 Club Coupe. I wondered how extensive his inventory of Mopar parts might be- turns out very extensive with lots of NOS parts! The owner, Steve Rothholz has been buying and selling 30s-60s parts for a long time and has an eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/forthebeachonly

I spent some time with Steve and he told me that he is constantly buying parts and that it's a bit of an addiction. I think I resemble that remark! ;)

He is part owner in Globe Auto Wrecking, which has been in business since 1938. He currently has multiples of NOS parts (some in the original box) including brakes, engine stuff, body, interior and exterior trim, hubcaps, etc. He has over 900 cars in various local salvage yards, including Turner's Auto Wrecking in Fresno. He mentioned that he also has a number of Mopar engines available for sale including ones with Spitfire heads. He wants to move inventory so his prices are very reasonable. For example, the NOS P15 radio grilI (below) is $50 on his eBay store. Because he has so much inventory, only a fraction of it is listed on eBay. I suggested that he join the Forum and register, and maybe run a banner ad, so our members can benefit. He welcomes phone inquiries.Here is his contact info:

Steve Rothholz 

2135 McCall Ave

Selma, CA  (559) 352-1407

fourthebeachonly@hotmail.com

52 grills.jpg

P15 Club Coupe.jpg

P15 Radio grill.jpg

Plymouth motor mount.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

I've done business with Steve for at least six years, a true straight shooter and always reasonable prices. Sorry Bob I did not inform you. 

Are you headed to the BBQ on the 14th? 

Paul

1 hour ago, pflaming said:

I've done business with Steve for at least six years, a true straight shooter and always reasonable prices. Sorry Bob I did not inform you. 

Are you headed to the BBQ on the 14th? 

Paul

No worry Paul- not sure about the 14th- we may be out of town- how many do you know are going?