Talked to Dave Kruse today - regarding his rubber parts business

BobT-47P15

I noticed recently that some fellows have thought Dave might have gone out of business as they couldn't seem to 

get ahold of him or get any response.  He is still using his same e-mail address of  krusn64@aol.com and his phone

number is still (909) 239-7932.  He lives in California.  He said that in the last few months he has been busy doing an

extensive remodel on his home and has not had time to do anything with making rubber parts.  Said he has not viewed

his email for a while.  Had to move everything out of his house due to the work being done.  He does have a stock of

his rubber parts which he can sell from when he gets back into business.  He is even working on molds for certain

new parts which have been requested by some customers.    He said please be patient and keep trying as he will be back into

the swing of the business in a while.    I asked if it was OK for me to pass this info along, and he said "yes".    Hope this helps

answer any questions.   Bob

• Thanks 1

Appreciate you posting this Bob.  I had reached out to him via email to ask about recreating some p15 convertible only parts, and sadly got no response.  I do hope the renovations to the house go smoothly and he gets back into the biz soon!