1951 Frame swap

So, no secret by now that I have two 1951 pilot house. One is great and only getting better. But I am unsettled on what to do with the second one. It needs a lot of work. But in reality the body is in great shape, the frame is in great shape. it just would be up for frame off restoration. So I’m thinking I may want to make this 4 wheel drive  so I have something reliable yet fun to play with around the farm, running to town, getting into trouble with my children. . Any suggestions on frames that are conducive to the  pilot house when considering a frame swap ?

Just go to my TODD thread where I am sharing my build (link in my signature line).  The '94 frame is 32" wide if I remember right, so I'd say they are similar.  I'd have to tape measure both to be sure.  In the next few weeks I'm stripping the '94 down to the chassis.