Thanks Guys & Best Wishes for the New Year

Andydodge

Its nearly 2018 here in South Grafton on the Oz East Coast so I'd better be quick but I'd just like to thank all you guys whether you're in North America, Europe or locally here in Oz for your friendship and your general feeling of companionship over I think close to 10 yrs that I've been a part of this..........when I bought my 1940 Dodge in 1970 I was the only person I knew with an early mopar and even the mates in the local hot rod club whilst making me feel welcome were really only into Frods so you guys have been the mopar club that has made me feel part of something..............ah.....shite...........talk about all soft and mushy...........anyway .........I trust everyone has a great, Happy and Healthy New Year...regards from Oz..Andy Douglas 

• Like 3

Well I survived the various celebrations, found that the brain cells I thought I had left had already departed so am having a quite start to 2018 at present, still it looks like it should be an o/k year............lol...........gee I'm a wanker!!...........lol.............andyd

so far very few fireworks going off in my area.....only heard one aerial salute so far.....at midnight, as is my custom, I will be on the front porch with wooden hammer in hand to ring in the new year with the tubular bells I have hanging there.....like a giant clock sounding off......

Hello all, and wishing everyone a happy New Year!  Thanks for everyone who has provided me with advice and info this last year.  The advice and kindness I've received here the past two or so years is something I'm grateful for, and I couldn't have made progress without it.  Thank you to ALL!  A special thanks to Tim, Knuckle, and Greg.  Take care,

Joe

Been kinda cold here the last few days...Happy New Year! . Hope 2018 is a good one for all of you. :)

5a4acfe02d8b9_WeAreFamily.jpg.b9b8413d5c31ddae66d2cf39e7edfac8.jpg

17 year old eyes Andy...even though l am a very new member l know exactly what you are talking about....just not nearly as articulate as you are ...Happy New Year to you as well!!

Tom

Tom, no worries mate, I was once young and silly, now old and stupid.......lol..........btw Tom.........have you any idea what that white stuff the white bears in T120's pic are playing in?........its 90F here at the moment.......regards, andyd 

Bob....great to hear from you, made me smile...........hope the family is well and is Cooper still letting you drive him about in his 40 Plymouth?..........lol........andyd.