Brand New Old Guy In The House!

Trucker Tim

Just ran across this Club. Let me know if my 1952 Dodge M37 qualifies me to join?

She's 95% original and trying desperately to make it a higher percentage than that! A work in progress. 

!cid_image001_jpg@01D1BCC2 (384 x 289).jpg

• Like 1

Welcome T.T, that  M37 qualifies to join but he doesn't look like a "she" to me  :D

i must admit I know more about the "B" series..... what's the 5% that is not original? 

Hey Brent B3B.

Well, he can be a "HE" if necessary, but I still pamper it like my baby girl. 

5% not original, let me see. Tires are not Military tread. A 1952 M37 would have been more flat brown than flat green. I've installed a non-factory heater under the dash. Still looking for the proper canvas bed cover. Our truck was in service with the United States Army and should have a canvas top, not a hard top. (Most hard tops went to Canada.) I added a "gun mount" inside the cab for a replica M-16. I fabricated the lower stock mount myself. Still do not have my window wipers installed.  

Actually that's about it. It's a work in progress, but we take it out and enjoy the heck out of it in parades and Military displays. 

21 May 2016 Wapello Iowa.jpg

i like it Tim. i never knew it should have been brown instead of green......

I received the "build card" on my B3HH and turns out it was ordered by the US Navy....  (the dump bed was added in the 70's)

5a36c3da30733_4th(640x480).jpg.8cedb4fa6c936f6a7ebc27aede54632d.jpg

if your at one of those shows and you see or hear mention of the "B" style in the service..... I would sure love to know what capacity it was used. 

Hey Brent B3B.

Got a Buddy who owns a Deuce & A Half who's Father just happened to be in the Navy. I'll see what I can come up with. Cool Truck!:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Terms of Use