Thanks!

baby_gonzo

Sorry this is my first post, haven't had anything to say, but wanted to tell everyone thanks for all the post.

I am in process of working on a 1952 B3B, just did disc brake front, cherokee rear, in process of doing master cylinder.  Truck sat for a while, so had to break engine free.  Runs pretty good around the yard.

Most everything I had questions about, I was able to find in this website.

Once brakes are done, will do the electrical.  Already 12v, but every time you touch a wire, it crumbles in your hand.  Right now I just have power to starter, from starter to fuse block, and ignition and fuel pump.  I will try to keep everyone posted on details.

Thanks again all!!!

Jacob.jpg

1952 Dodge.jpeg

• Like 4

Nice looking tuck , Welcome to the Forum. Good to see you are keeping your Grandson busy part of the day getting greasy. That;s what being young is all about. He will remember this time all his life.

I really like your truck. There is nothing better than spending time with your kids and or grandkids. Thats the good stuff !!  If you can spend some of it working on a great project like your truck then thats all the better. Its a great way to bond and possibly sow some seeds of the love of old vehicles.  Welcome to the forum.

John