Adventures of Dolly Dodge-continued

DollyDodge

Dolly got to enter in her first ever car show.  There was only one other Dodge pickup at the show (a old Powerwagon, you can see it in the background of one of the photos.  She didn't get to be judged on Saturday because on the way home on Friday night the she quit charging.  I found the problem on Sat ( a frayed wire), but we missed the judging part.  But she got to enter up, drag main street, and hang out with the cool cars.  Lots of folks commented on her-most say don't paint her....  the sunset picture was last week.  I like that picture.

IMG_0041_s.jpg

IMG_0102_s.jpg

IMG_0103_s.jpg

IMG_0104_s.jpg

IMG_0106_s.jpg

IMG_0109_s.jpg

• Like 5

Nice truck.....I went to a local car show, I was the only Dodge truck, the only other Car in the category was an  old rusted out Plymouth Satilite the owner was turning into a drag car. They had a trophy for Best Dodge I figured I at least has a 50/50 shot.. The rat rod Plymouth won over my mostly original truck...I was quite disappointed, good thing I don’t have the truck just for car shows. I do enjoy every time I show up and I am the only Job Rated in the show. 

Edited by JaysonK
Change
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...