Project Cars Are Still Out There

RobertKB

They are still out there. Here's an interesting '47 Plymouth project. This old girl needs a ton of work but would be beautiful when done just like the P15 convertibles owned by some members. Not my car and I have no connection to the seller.  https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/medicine-hat/very-rare-1947-plymouth-convertible/1302110169?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true 

Edited by RobertKB

Good old Canadian Prairie weathered vintage car. It is amazing what you see out there once you train your eye. 

Just this week I was driving through a neighbourhood in my town. I picked out an early 50's Pontiac. All weathered. Rusting. Tucked under a big spruce tree in a back yard. Hidden behind a house. I stopped and knocked on the door. Nobody home. 

It was a pretty decent project. Complete with stock sun visor. Which is really what I want for my '53 Windsor. The visor is what made me crank my neck around and check it out. It was green too! Turned out to be a Pontiac though. :(