Air conditioning in a C1 B6?

I am of the opinion that my truck would end up a lot quieter if I were to install air conditioning.  No, I'm not talking about road noise or wind noise here.

It appears that the bracketry would not be too complicated but the pulleys would be very complicated as I would need  pulleys with two grooves.  

Someone has probably done this and I would like to hear the scoop from him/her, please.  Failing that some good advice would work fine.

I'm sure it has been done, just maybe no members have.  Need to change to 12 volt , neg. ground. If your going to go engine driven have to come up with a pulley set up, probably a dual  crank pulley and figuring out which  side mount the compressor.  With the option of using an electric  compressor instead of engine drive, installation is even simpler. Probably need to update to a higher amperage alternator  but that looks like a good option for the vintage air kits.