Took the plymouth on a little trip!

Young Ed

Me and the boys took the plymouth to WI with the plymouth club. Not too many guys turned out. Our planned sites were kind of a bust but we had a great time driving and enjoying the scenery. 

Started at:

IMG_20170721_211700.jpg

and the finish. I missed it turning over by a couple tenths because we were on the highway.

IMG_20170722_203703.jpg

Eli at the historic fort

IMG_20170722_121952.jpg

• Like 6

Changed the oil friday night before we left. Had to add 1/2q to the trans. Anyone got tips on tracking down where it's leaking from? Only hint I have is it seems to only leak after being driven when the fluid is warmer. It sits all winter and doesn't lose a drop. Of course in MN winter is cold so that fluid is quite thick at that point.

53 minutes ago, kope49 said:

Ed - barring weather or car issues in the morning we are planning to see you at the cabin Sunday. Quite an adventure for your kids!

we didn't stay over. Made it a 1 day trip ourselves. 

Maybe a speedo pinion seal leak/ shift lever shaft seals? They only leak when the oil is churning.

• Like 1