fuel filter

tctrkca1

odds of finding that is slim.....searching the net did not show a replacement available on my search....most of these used cleanable air stone....

carry your unit to the big box store of your choice and ask to view the PAPER version of Fram or Purolator or whatever brand of filters they stock.....

The big qustion is are you looking to have the car look original for points judging or are you looking to have just a fuel filter to make sure you have clean gas going to the carb?

If you have a driver then as Plymouth Adams suggested then go to a local parts stores and get a metal fuel filter and put this on the line to the carb.  So more info is needed.  There are AC glass bowl gas filter that look period correct and have a paper insert filter. Do a search on ebay and you will find them.

Rich Hartung

Ebay has been a good source, but know what you need.  There are many different sizes out there.   I picked up a couple of filters complete and a small handful of ceramic elements a while back to have as backups. Gaskets are HTF and I'm betting you could make your own in a pinch if you can find some material.

image.jpeg