It's Alive!!!!!

LAKOTA169

It's alive!!!!! Started the '37 Plymouth today. Started on the 3rd crank. I parked the car in my driveway in the middle of October just threw a cover over the car. Left the battery in the car. So here is an 80 year old car that sat out all Fall and Winter in the weather with only a light weight cover over it, and it starts on y
the third crank of the starter. All I did was pour a little gas down the carb. Didn't have to put the battery charger on. Now my 2005 Dodge Magnum with a Hemi motor, if if sits for 2 or 3 weeks without being started, won't start. Have to put a charger on it. I had only driven it 41 miles since the end of September.

• Like 1

My son's 52 Plymouth sits in the field behind my house all year round. Just as you did, If you pour a little has in the carb it will start quicker than any vehicle we own. No matter how new.  You can't hardley let off the key fast enough. Kinda remind me of old tractors the way they tolerate sitting around.

• Like 3