Cab Over B Series Info.

Guest wrightkoss

On this webpage down at the bottom, there is information in the brochures about the COE's (I just got all of the specs for by Conventional from there) and there is also various books and such that are scanned into the system that you can download. I have the entire manual for my truck printed off from that page.

http://dodgepilothouseclub.org/know/know.htm

Thanks, Cowgirl, for the info - already printed it out. Wish they had a dedicated shop manual or owners' manual as well.

Bob - Oldest son in Montana will wrench it up to working condition and plans to use it in his landscaping business - a neat calling card, what? Imagine a monkeyfaced B series Dodge on YOUR business card. :)

Guest wrightkoss

Apparently I have a nickname on this site now :D Anyway... sorry I couldn't be of more help. You guys and that dodge pilot house club site are pretty much my main resources that I use right now.