1939 P8 Convertible Vaccum Lines?

MattMPA

Hello again all! 

Trying to find a picture or diagram as to how the convertible top vacuum lines are run on the '39 convertible coupe.

I know they start at the intake, go to a dash switch...then in the door jamb to the back of the car.

First....is it a hard line the entire way? Or, is here some hose involved? (I assume that there would be metal line from the manifold to almost the firewall...then rubber to take the vibration.) I am told that at least where it connects to the rear of the switch that there are short rubber hoses to connect the lines to the nipples on the switch. 

To that end...there are 3 nipples on the switch...and one threaded hole...

I'd be glad for any advice that can help do this correctly...thanks!

Thanks for that...I did find that in a search.

I got a bit more info from the owner over the weekend. I think I've figured out the switch...

I still would like to see the correct way to run/route the lines..at least under the hood. Some of the lines inside the body are obvious thanks to clips on the car. Most of the lines will not be visible once installed...

Thanks Robin! 

As a bit of a follow-up...I've figured out the switch. Once I get the cylinders in-hand, I figure the rest will make more sense.

In the parts that were removed, there is one "T" that I understand goes in the back of the car to split the vacuum coming from the switch. My assumption is that there should be another similar set up for the "return" line?