Rocker Moldings

RALPHDEI

Enjoyed the Hershey walk last October. Not as much old Plymouth stuff as seen in prior years though.

If I was to stumble upon these moldings @ $30.00 for NOS moldings, I would not have been able to pay the vendor fast enough!

I did pick up what I believe are the original mounting clips though. Did not really need them but again, they were priced "alright" and I felt as if I best come away with something for the day!:D

Hershey is always a blast, even in the rain.

I know...I and I am sure that those that get out and shake the bushes stumble upon finds like this now and then.  When I do, I walk away looking over my shoulder in fear of being arrested...I bought NOS 54 rocker moldings for the set still wrapped up with the clips boxed in the center of the two moldings for 40.00.  It if often a matter of knowing what it is and they not knowing what it is...it can still be found it seems....but the finds are getting less fantastic....I operate on what I consider to be a fair price....it the seller is way to high...I have zero problems walking away.  One of my better smoking hot deals was a new set of WWW's in the exact size and WW width for my 54 for 40.00  I thought he meant each...but no, it was for set of four....never mounted....brand name rubber...still waiting for the knock on the door from the sheriff

• Like 2

I know what you mean, I have some 1 that's interested in them, and I'd like to see them used, but I don't want the buyer walking away with a gift, and feel just as bad about cheating some 1 I've walked away from many parts because the price was to high, I have been looking for a set for a price for at least 5 years and have yet to come across them

Just to set the record straight I've been a member over 20 years, Plymouth owners club too not a junior member

Edited by RALPHDEI
FYI

1 hour ago, Don Coatney said:

...Just added to my bucket list. Thank you. :)

• Like 1