The Importance of....

Plymouthy Adams

doing a hand over hand inspection of a vehicle when you get regardless of who owned it prior.  Check out this brake line repair.  I would guess the reason for the repair is that finding bubble end tubes can be fun at times.  The car by design has a union about 20 inches from this fix.  Always check your brake lines and rubber flexible lines when you get a car and a quick look while on a rack for oil change and lube...

IMG_1228[1].JPG

• Like 3

When I got my '37, the previous owner had H70-15 wheels/tires on it. When I cranked the wheel all the way to the left, the inside of the drivers side tire would rub the drag link. When it was turned all the way to the right, the inside of the passenger side tire rubbed the rubber brake line. They had smeared grease on the inside of the tire where it rubbed. I replaced the wheels with stock 16" wheels and tires.