waterpump top fitting.where to find and do I need it?

Angel4951

6 minutes ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

6 minutes ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

Wel that looks like it. The problem is I dont have ebay. I need to find that persons phone number. Or find a place who has it.it was a helpful reply because he says a part numbe of 1139089.

1 hour ago, TodFitch said:

See also a post in the "Plan B" thread 

I looked at plan b thread looks like he has a welder I dont .i rather find one

Found a source that might be helpful to everyone has anyone ordered from this person before it looks like he might have what I need I haven't called Power Wagon yet because they're closed.

http://www.oldmoparts.com/parts-cooling.aspx

14 hours ago, Angel4951 said:

Found a source that might be helpful to everyone has anyone ordered from this person before it looks like he might have what I need I haven't called Power Wagon yet because they're closed.

http://www.oldmoparts.com/parts-cooling.aspx

Along with Roberts Motor Parts, this (oldmoparts, aka Andy Bernbaum, aka mopar-direct(on enay)) is one of the sites advertisers.

You don't need this part if you have a seized engine.

7 hours ago, _shel_ny said:

Along with Roberts Motor Parts, this (oldmoparts, aka Andy Bernbaum, aka mopar-direct(on enay)) is one of the sites advertisers.

You don't need this part if you have a seized engine.

It's for a truck thats not seized. I ordered it so hoping it goes well.he already shipped same day.

Angel, you sure are doing a lot to this truck that you are selling..... be careful!!!! you might fall in love with it and keep it :D

• Like 1