Horseless Carriage Gazett

Todd B

A friend of mine just bought some Horseless Carriage Gazette books from an estate sale.  Around 30 of them, all but a few still in the sealed envelope they came from originally.  Late 60's. They are in amazing condition, he wants to sell them, any ideas how??? Or what they would bring???

Try posting here:    http://forums.aaca.org/  . 

They have a classified section and also (I believe) have a forum for pre-1916 vehicles.   Ebay can't hurt either.  Check the 'sold' listings to get a better idea of what actually sells and at what price.

FWIW, automotive paper is becoming very difficult to sell.  I've been advertising various manuals, magazines, and other literature that I've accumulated and rarely sell anything.  Others are having the same experience.

Harold

Edited by JerseyHarold

it was a super bumper turn out of vendors and buyers at the last swap meet......all in all there was little selling by my measurement...the wagons and carts and such that most pulled around them was fairly empty.  The car market is in a slump and has been for a spell...who knows when it will pick back up. 

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 8:05 AM, JerseyHarold said:

Try posting here:    http://forums.aaca.org/  . 

They have a classified section and also (I believe) have a forum for pre-1916 vehicles.   Ebay can't hurt either.  Check the 'sold' listings to get a better idea of what actually sells and at what price.

FWIW, automotive paper is becoming very difficult to sell.  I've been advertising various manuals, magazines, and other literature that I've accumulated and rarely sell anything.  Others are having the same experience.

Harold

I also have in the same box 21 Magazines from AACA still in the mailing envelopes. I left a message for the AACA with my find and am waiting a reply.  Thank you for the reply Jersey,  Theses magazines have amazing pictures and info about vehicles.  Just not Pilot Houses.