pics of my 50 P19 been awhile..

dezeldoc

Well here it is first time out since 1973! headed to my kids wedding which we rushed the heck out of it to make, but unfortunately wasn't able to make it to paint just ran out of time. The paint shop mixed me up some poly primer that matched the color it is going almost right on the money. We were cleaning the interior the morning of the wedding! Now to redo some of the quickie things we did and finish it right and get the paint on it.

IMG_0903.JPG

IMG_0904.JPG

IMG_9311.JPG

IMG_0907.JPG

• Like 4

That is a lot of mods on the grill opening and grill. The grill is actually a bumper over rider that i cut n welded. we have about 25 hours in the opening and i still have to reshape the tin behind it to direct the air flow through the radiator. Then on the splash pan have about another 10 hours in that. I am thinking i have about another 60 hours till it is ready for final primmer. Then i need to rethink the hood lady mount kinda looks like i just threw it on their which i did!

• Like 1

Yes it is Bob, been a long time coming. I actually pulled the door latches out and am going to put stronger solenoids in them and connect the trunk one also along with a pull handle on the doors as the wife don't like the button. I am gonna try and make it out to the Gene Winfield show this Saturday if i get the latches done.