Flared Brake and Fuel line fittings

desoto1939

Now I know the hobby has definitely changed.  I have been looking for a couple of 90 degree flared fits to reroute a fuel line.  I have gone to  two NAPA's, Pep Boys, AutoZone and another Auto supply parts house that are all local to my home.  NO ONE is carrying these anymore.  So I guess I will have to look for them at HERSHEY this week.

So my suggestion is that when ever you are at a local swap meet start looking to purchase some of these brass  connecter for your lines seems that the industry is doing away with these items.  If I do not find them at Hershey then off to McMaster and Carr to purchase from their catalog.

Rich Hartung

I had pretty good luck finding brass 1/4 inch inverted flare fittings for brake lines I was making from Summit Racing.  They came in poly bags marked "Edelmann".  So maybe Summit racing or Edelmann might be worth a look for the fittings you need.