Perfect song for the start of my project!

Strandrunner

As long as we are talking music here is a film clip of my son (the bald head) playing with his old band last weekend. First time this group has been together in about 15 years.

http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v65/DonCoatney/movie/trim.6C375A8D-B48A-4744-8E01-009D6E4CE78B.mp4

• Like 2

for sure do what you wish with your build threads...I love music but some genre is just flat out NEVER listened too.....I do not even listen to radio....I cannot stand to hear a DJ speak...only radio personality that was worth anything is long gone...and now you know, the rest of the story....

• Like 1

Well I totally get where the OP is coming from. Music has the ability to affect your mood and your attitude. And certainly a guy like Woody Guthrie (author) knew all about that. I say if it puts you in the place you want to be or lifts your spirit then listen away. It really doesn't matter if it is hick music or refined stuff. What makes it perfect is that it speaks to you.

Jeff

One of my personal favorites is "Deep Elm Blues" by Rory Gallagher and Bela Fleck...........kinda hick but oh so right. :)

• Like 2