I thought about downsizing...

T120

...then I reconsidered and bought another car. :)

post-296-0-62079200-1470436022_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Thank you all for the "thumbs up" on the Desoto...I was happy to spot the ad when the car was offered for sale and be in a position to buy it.The car was one of limited number of this model built in Windsor,Ontario.It has been well looked after by previous owners.The Desoto was bought in Saskatchewan in the mid seventies and moved to British Columbia where over the next thirty plus years it underwent a body off frame restoration and was completed several years ago. The powertrain is original to the car. As with any car of this age there is always something left to do for the next owner.The car only required minimal work to pass the out of province inspection and is now licensed and on the road here in Alberta.

Edited by Ralph D25cpe

I thought about downsizing...............................and did. I just sold my 1938 Chrysler Royal Touring Sedan to a couple in Calgary. Too much stuff and no family interest down the road. It went to a good home and though hard to part with, I am glad I did. I drove and enjoyed it for 12 years after doing a full restoration but it was time it moved on.

DSCN7210.jpg

Edited by RobertKB
  • Like 1

Robert,You certainly did a first class job restoring the 1938 Chrysler..Now you just have to avoid the temptation to fill the

empty space in your garage.