The Picture Game

Ken_B

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Now that it's summer time let's revive this old thread.  Post a picture of your forum appropriate vehicle in proximity to the challenge location.  So in order to continue, we need somebody's car or truck near a ballpark or Ball field.  When you post you get to pick the next photo location. We just had one with a car in front of an ice cream stand but not in this thread. Hopefully we can get some of the new guys to jump in with cars and trucks we haven't yet or regular posters at different locations.

• Like 1

1.    Your car next to a body of water, ocean, lake, river, creek, etc

2.    How about with a steam engine

3.    Roadside fruit/veggie stand with a WATERMELON

4.    Your old Mopar with a lake or body of water in the photo

5.    Your car in front of vintage Theater Marque

6.    Let’s see an old Mopar with a church in the picture

7.    Your classic Mopar by a large animal sign

8.    Photo of a car or truck with a large sign shaped like an animal?

9.    Your car with an obscure piece of antique farm machinery

10.  How about a photo of your car in front of an outhouse 

11.  Vintage Mopar with a Veterans Memorial Monument!

12.  Seasonal harvest photo with your car next

13.  Plymouth, Dodge, Chrysler and Desoto together at least one of the cars has to be yours.

14.  Next your car with a scary haunted castle

15.  Next up, your car with snow on it

16.  Your car, or truck (truck guys/gals can play too) up on blocks, ramps, jacks, or a combination of those.  all 4 wheels off the ground.  NO lifts.

17.  Your car or truck in front of a fire station

18.  An old Mopar at an auto parts store.

19.  Let's see an old Mopar at a drive-in movie. Either in the parking area or with the drive=in sign.

20.  Vintage mopar with a car seat belted in the backseat. 

21. Your car next to a swimming pool.

22. How about next to a cannon or artillery piece.

23. some nice fall color with your old Mopar...

24. your old mopar with a vintage airplane 

25. How about you car at a car dealership.

26. your Mopar at a neighborhood baseball field.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hey guys, it's been a while, we've  got new folks aboard and folks are starting to get out and about again. With this in mind let's revive this thread and post up some pics of our cars and trucks on location.  The challenge is to post up pics featuring your vehicle in front of or adjacent to road side scenes that go along with the time period when your car or truck was in its prime, or somewhere famous to your locale or a place you visited, a vintage attraction, an iconic sign or location. Then after a dozen or so of pics in front of a classic Diner, some one gets to call a different location.  I will post this shot of our 46 and Mark Aubuchon`s 49 in front of the Petty Racing shops at Level Cross NC .  Yes this is almost a vintage picture as it occurred about 15 years ago.  OK over to you folks.  Your car or truck in front of a nationally famous place.

post-3-13585346245308.jpg

• Like 1

I'll tell you what, I have been seeing a lot of classics out and about that I have never seen before.  Yesterday I was coming home from the bank and saw a 702 Challenger, last week I saw a late 40's Dodge and others as well.  Nice.

8 hours ago, oldodge41 said:

T120, cool pic, what's the next challenge photo?

A backdrop of a railroad or railroad crossing.