The Picture Game

Ken_B

The Picture Game

I've played versions of this on other forums before, It can be a lot of fun.

Since the weather is warming up and its prime driving season, I though it would be a good idea to throw this idea out there to see if anybody else wants to play along.

The game is played like this: a picture challenge is made, such as "your car at a beach".

The first person to post a picture of their car at a beach wins and picks the next challenge.

Nothing too hard and only new pictures please. The idea is to get out, go for a drive, and have some fun! 

I will start it off with a picture and a challenge. Lets see you car next to a body of water, ocean, lake, river, creek, etc..!

post-8964-0-82781000-1467649258_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Pictured below is my steam engine. Not a locomotive but an engine just the same. However here is my story. Fort Wayne is fortunate to have a Railway Historical Society that I follow. The prize of this group is Locomotive 765 that runs a few excursions every summer. Last month they went to Chicago. On June the 20th they returned home leaving Chicago at around 1 PM. They have an interactive web page that allows anyone to track there movement via a GPS they have on the train. When they got close to home I drove out for a photo shoot. There are many railroad tracks in this city. Finding what track they were using was impossible. I drove over 20 miles trying to find where they would be with no luck. I returned home and checked there web page again and they were stopped on a siding with no access roads and darkness was setting in. So I missed the photo shoot. Below is a link to there faceplant page.

https://www.facebook.com/fortwaynerailroad/

post-16-0-20898800-1467662993_thumb.jpg

Steam1.jpg

• Like 2

Being a wise guy.... You didn't say how big of a steam engine. But it is next to my car.

However, I defer to Don. He was, after all, first with a similar picture.post-9190-0-88217100-1467670079_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Here it is. One old Mopar at a roadside fruit/veggie stand. Photo taken today 7/10/16 @ about 5:30pm in Clearfield, PA.

Next picture: Your old Mopar with a lake or body of water in the photo.

post-3549-0-86003600-1468194903_thumb.jpg

Edited by oldodge41
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...