Tires!

imal80sman

Hey everyone! Who should I go to to get a nice set of Whitewall Tires for my 49 Plymouth Special Deluxe?

I know of Coker, but I was wondering if anyone else had a different place so I can research.

Also, my tire size now is Radial 205/75R15. Should I stick with that or can anyone suggest a better riding tire of one with better longevity?

Thanks!

Take a look at Summit  racing or auto parts. They advertise a lot of tires and their price includes shipping. I bought a set wide whitewalls that were Coker tires shipped to my house for less than Discount Tires price. After getting the tires it was another $80 to install. Discount Tire could not beat the total cost. Check it out.

Folks, I have thrown away several sets of Coker's for various reasons.     Call Diamond Back, talk to James.     I have done business with them for years and have their tires on my 49 Special Deluxe with Beauty Rings...a few bucks per tire but makes all the difference, on my 36 F*rd and on my 55 Nomad, and those are custom redlines.

Only use Simple Green for cleaning and spray that on a clean white terry cloth or micro fiber towel, not directly on the tire. I also suggest using one cloth per tire so you are not just moving dirt from one tire to another.

• Like 1