'47 P15 Rear Drum Removal

47P15Cruiser

I was just going to ask "Why don't you just grab it and pull it right off?",but decided that was too cruel.

Take a very close look at the type of puller you will need,and then go to a local Advance Auto to buy your new grease seals for the front drums (you ARE pulling and checking the front brakes and bearings,right?),and borrow their puller. Pullers come in all shapes and types,so pay careful attention to what the right one looks like because using the wrong type is an exercise in frustration and likely to damage the drum.

I have the puller you could borrow as well, The post about pulling the cotter pin and driving around works too.

• Like 1

Any one near Gardena or west la area that can lend me the tool

I talked to you earlier today. Give me a day or 2.

**EDIT** I also suggest you edit your post and delete your number and have members contact via PM.  (red envelope icon at the top right of the page)

Edited by deathbound
  • Like 1

I took a piece of 1/2 inch plate, drilled the hubs bolt pattern holes thru and drilled and tapped a 1/2 hole for a 1/2 inch long bolt in the center and off came the hub.. Whats more I still have it if I ever need it again.

Edited by dale