Anybody Buy From This Vendor?

Bingster

They are not NOS.  In fact, I was thinking that maybe they are some of the same stuff that Bernbaum sells:  molded radiator hoses, spark plug wires, , water dist. tube, etc.  I forgot who said it on this forum, but he said that some of these parts are made by one supplier and sold by various vendors.

Temecula Valley Mopar looks like a reseller of made today "OE look" parts (whatever that means).

There are a number of vendors using Bernbaums catalogue with their name on it selling the same parts as provided from Bernbaum.

In addition there are a number of "Drop ship" sellers who never actually see, hold or touch the part.

They simply take an order and have it shipped directly from the supplier.

Not sure why someone would order form a drop shipper retailer when a little google searching always finds the source.

• Like 1

Got a link? My quick Internet search did not turn up a web site. One of the first links was actually this thread. . .

The Temecula valley is not all that far from my new home and I'll probably be exploring old car driving routes in that general direction soon.

Just a high priced seller of new or newly made parts you can find elsewhere at a better price.