Checking in on everyone

Rodney Bullock

Hello all, I have been working on my project after my surgery to repair my hip(still need the other side done) I see that a lot of you have been getting new projects. It is very good to see that the old members still have their cars from years ago. It's great to see all the new members as well. Mopars must keep going because they are great cars. 

post-63-0-17255200-1463869566_thumb.jpg

post-63-0-86863500-1463869614_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Rodney, good to see you are still around, I see you got sold a couple of cars without roofs............lol.........andyd.

Rodney:  Glad see your are back.  Did you know that the National Desoto Club will be holding there Convnetion and Car show in Timonimim the dates are July 5 - 10.  The car show will be held on the 9th at the fairgrounds and this will be a joint show also with the Airflow club.

Rich Hartung

Desoto1939@aol.com

Hello everyone, To answer your question. The Pontiac 2+2 convertible is the only new addition I have made to my collection. I did restore the 1966 Charger again. If the Desoto show is going to be in Timoniuom then I am there, it's no that far from me. It is great to see all you guy's still driving and supporting the Mopars. Yes, I still have my little 1940 Coupe. It was in a Documentry last year. The fuel pump had to be replaced because the gas ate the rubber. I took it to a show and they loved the car. It still runs great.   

Rodney:  Glad see your are back.  Did you know that the National Desoto Club will be holding there Convnetion and Car show in Timonimim the dates are July 5 - 10.  The car show will be held on the 9th at the fairgrounds and this will be a joint show also with the Airflow club.

Rich Hartung

Desoto1939@aol.com

this event sounds interesting