Looking for a part..

dezeldoc

Well been quite awhile since i have been on here, got super busy at the shop and didn't have much spare time, but time to finish the 50 P19. What i need if anybody has a couple or knows where to find them is the 2 rubber grommets that hold the gauge cluster on.

Thanks Mike

I know exactly what you mean and once thought if I ever have to make these, I would start with a tubeless tire valve.

I have a dashboard loose in the attic of my shop and will look to see if it still has these grommets.  Chances are, though  that they will be pretty well aged.

***************************************************************************************************************************************

I managed to take one out but the other tore.  They are too brittle to be viable ,   sorry.

Edited by dpollo

Send your real name and postal address via a personal message and I will mail you the good one if you will then upon receipt  send me $2 to cover the mailer envelope  and the postage.

Been several years since I needed the exact same parts that no one had, ended up using grommets bought at Napa store . Tried to find just to right ID/OD fit. But if I remember correct I ended up with a larger and thicker grommet and cut them it down to where it fit both dimensions great. After several attempts I ended up with proper angled cuts to superglue them together. Some time spent and only a few bucks plus a little time worked out very well .