Header Pipe 51 Cranbrook

dmdec

The header pipe can quickly and easily be made at a local shop and I think for a fair price.  I could probably call a few online suppliers but you more than not contacted them already.  Cost and price to ship should well put the locals in the beneficial side of the equation

The header pipe can quickly and easily be made at a local shop and I think for a fair price.  I could probably call a few online suppliers but you more than not contacted them already.  Cost and price to ship should well put the locals in the beneficial side of the equation

X2.  Most local shops have pipe size and bending information for vehicles dating back many decades and can make a pipe relatively inexpensively.  Look in your local Yellow Pages or ask at nearby used car lots who they use for that work.

A local shop made my dual header pipes for free only requesting that once the car was drivable to return to them for the rest of the job. I did return and they ran the full set of dual exhaust pipes all the way to the rear bumper with chrome ends for two hundred bucks.

1-4-2-1074043207.jpg

back4.jpg

• Like 3

X2.  Most local shops have pipe size and bending information for vehicles dating back many decades and can make a pipe relatively inexpensively.  Look in your local Yellow Pages or ask at nearby used car lots who they use for that work.

Don,that is one of the cleanest dual exhaust welding conversions I have ever seen. Did the same welder also do your intake?

Thats beautiful Don. Is there a stop in the middle of the manifold, turning it into a 3 into 1 x 2 type set up (three cylinders per outlet) or is it still an open log manifold? I'm still pretty far out from my '50 being roadworthy, but I love the sound of these sixes with dual exhaust and want to do it in the future.