If I go to the "car side" its because of this car.....

48Dodger

1940 Dodge Deluxe Convertible.

I've often thought of the different cars that fit into this category, but this one is really pretty. 

Being a truck guy, I can't say I wouldn't be swayed by a D-24 Convert or even a sharp looking business sedan.

The first business coup I got to look upon was Marty Bose's at the BBQ a few years back, then later Billy Austin's.  

But those convertibles are something else. I know Bob has one and I image others as well.

I don't claim to be well researched in the area of "cars" here, but I've noticed the 1949 P-18 Special Deluxe too.

If you would like to school me on the different types and models, etc, I would appreciate it, I'm all ears!

48D

• Like 1

For what????? lol....just cuz i saved a spot and forgot to get back to it...once! :huh:  :lol:

48Der

you DO remember :)

no, I was saving the spot to be the voice of reason..... seems to me you already have a car post-6005-0-24632200-1453999894_thumb.jpg and the four of us will be happy to push you around again....

those car guys are always trying to get us to "come on over" to their side post-6005-0-33363200-1453999862_thumb.jpg 

less you forget http://p15-d24.com/topic/38569-4th-annual-international-work-on-your-truck-day/page-4

but, if you must I understand I too have been tempted post-6005-0-22093500-1453999893_thumb.jpg

don't make any decisions before 4-2-16!!! :D 

• Like 3

Being a farmer, I've always had a healthy mix of cars and trucks around, but I never really thought about a convertible. I think that 41 could help me deal with the messy hair...

• Like 1

Ok Brendt.....so I showed Steph your post.....and she goes "if you trade all your trucks, could you get a convertible?"

The wedding is on hold.

Hahahaha.......jk. :lol:

48D  

• Like 2