Welcome to the Pilothouse forum...

Guest P15-D24

Today all I need is for a B 3 YA 58" wide seat complete.   One steering wheel and a drivers door.

Best Regards,

Charles Stephenson

Des Moines, IA. 50310-2660 USA

1-515-276-7877

charlesj123@msn.com

parts request should go in the classifieds section!  Thanks!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I may have gotten this figured out.......we'll see.  I'm new to the forum and to Dodge trucks.  I bought a '54 Dodge C1 B6 that had not run in years.  The nice thing is that it is a busted project that has been stored inside and there is not one speck of rust on the old truck.  The engine is free but has a stuck valve.

A couple of quick (non-technical) questions while I have you.  My tailgate is fairly well bent up.  What other years have the same tailgate as my '54?  And i'm new to flatheads. Can I used the head bolts to lift the engine out of the truck?

Thanks for having me and I look forward to being a member.

a20160720_105250164.jpeg

20160717_162556.jpg

20160717_162650.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I purchased new door windows for my 53 Pilot house. I have the vent door  windows. Has anyone replaced  door windows before ? Recommendations on where to buy seals ? I see that DCM sells them. How hard is it to replace ? Thanks. 

Edited by JVL

• 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...
5 hours ago, Marius Horn said:

Good day 

Can you please help me I am busy building a 1950 b series truck but i got the car dissembled is there and Manuel that show you what must come where.

you can get part manuals and service manuals on Ebay for B series trucks.

5 hours ago, Marius Horn said:

Good day 

Can you please help me I am busy building a 1950 b series truck but i got the car dissembled is there and Manuel that show you what must come where.

On the Pilothouse Club Knowledge web page you will find links to parts manuals, service manuals and owners manuals.  

Brad