just wondering

Sure lots of people have put AC on a flathead. There are a few guys in the car section who have. I don't know of anyone who specifically added it to a truck but I think it would be easier. Trucks seem to have more room under the dash. The picture here is a 33 plymouth with AC and lots of other engine goodies.

hoppedupFH6.jpg

I put air in my 51 and belive it out not there aint much room behind the dash for it. I used a Hot Rod Air setup with 3 vents. I put the drier in the cab along side the pass. kickpanel. The AC and heat box I tucked up behind the glove box which left about a 1/2" when you opened the glove box door. Very tight to run the hoses to the vents and defrost but worth the effort when your driving your baby home. You not only look cool but you are! Mounting the compressor like most Mopar mods. your on you own to make brackets. Not really that hard to do with the small compressors they have now. I can get some pictures if you want as soon as figure out how to use the camera, download, and upload everything.