Interesting photos I have run across.

Don Coatney
Go to solution Solved by Ulu,

10 hours ago, pflaming said:

Going down!

B417B804-E2DC-4AA2-AD20-EBD882B79379.jpeg

WTF? I hope that's not you Paul. Looks like someone had an argument with a fan on a running engine. Looks very painful. If it is you, wishing you all the best!

Edited by RobertKB

26 minutes ago, RobertKB said:

WTF? I hope that's not you Paul. Looks like someone had an argument with a fan on a running engine. Looks very painful. If it is you, wishing you all the best!

Not me, but a forum friend. It will heel up fine! 

But the best is when that afore mentioned metallic escapee lands within site and reachable from the engine compartment with the magnetic wand (which happily occurred 5 out of 6 times last weekend as i changed the fuel pump in the 'cuda!)

16 hours ago, T120 said:

Remember the Chrysler "Forward Look"...?

1754906033_TheFowardLook.jpg.c50b4c51c4b593b3ffd47af83727d08c.jpg

YIKES,she could poke someone's eyes out with those things!

I still remember the first time I had contact with things like that. I was about 8 years old,and some of my mothers relatives we never see visited us,and the woman had a daughter about 18 years old. I was a cute kid (seriously),so she came up to greet me by dropping to her knees and giving me a big hug,and mashing my face between them.

I had NO idea what was going on,or why. All I knew was I liked it a BUNCH. Which must have been obvious because she quickly backed away and refused to give me any more hugs.

That was the day I discovered that despite all previous evidence,there really MIGHT be something interesting about girls.

Edited by knuckleharley
  • Like 3

Styles change, more so for women and automobiles, I still wear the same old jeans and boots.?

6 hours ago, Los_Control said:

Image may contain: outdoor

Hitting the "like" button just ain't good enough for this one. I freaking LOVE that!

All it needs is one of those "wavy" rubber tongues about 6 inchs long sticking out of the "mouth",and it would be perfect.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/24/2020 at 11:21 PM, pflaming said:

Going down!

B417B804-E2DC-4AA2-AD20-EBD882B79379.jpeg

OMG! I don't need a heat attack today. Yikes!

If that was you, I was going to come take your power tools away.  (Assuming Darlene had not already sold them.)

As carpenters go, I know first hand that you are a bit of a cowboy, sir.

I was 100% taken. ?

2 hours ago, Ulu said:

"Artist" has never actually looked under a car once....

Otherwise, pretty funny and somewhat true.

What difference does it make? It's a freaking cartoon,not documentary.

• Like 1

Ehhhh, I've heard of artistic license and I've heard of lazy artists. If ya gotta draw a car, go look at one first. They're in the parking lot right outside. You don't have to guess.

Who remembers the exposed rockers and pushrods slinging oil from Cruella de Vill's engine, as she literally ripped the bodywork off, chasing dogs cross-country in a low-slung saloon? (Reportedly a 1936 Alvis)

Now THAT was a cartoon!

4 minutes ago, casper50 said:

So true.  We as a species are no long evolving we are devolving.

121035451_3643129612374475_8911996407943621363_n.jpg

Well,you have to admit,it IS very good advice.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...