Interesting photos I have run across.

Don Coatney
Go to solution Solved by Ulu,

9 minutes ago, casper50 said:

Looks as if she can multitask.  Also looks as if I wouldn't want to be on her caca list.

Don't kid yourself. They are all that way. Some are just better at hiding it so you can't get a running start.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, BigDaddyO said:

How To Fix Brake Lights.jpg

I'm betting that car belonged to a guy with the first name of "Rube".

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BigDaddyO said:

Or Mickey.

Mickey,as in da Mouse?

• Like 1

On 7/25/2017 at 11:48 AM, BigDaddyO said:

1917 University of Michigan Student Telephone Techs Learning To Climb Poles.

University of Michigan , Student telephone electricians learning to climb poles ...1918. .jpg

They look more like WW-1 soldiers to me. The WW-1 Army uniforms are pretty much a giveaway.

21 minutes ago, knuckleharley said:

They look more like WW-1 soldiers to me. The WW-1 Army uniforms are pretty much a giveaway.

During WW2 lots of universities repurposed themselves to provide technical training for the military. If they did that during WW1 too, then it would explain the military uniforms and the U of M caption.

14 minutes ago, TodFitch said:

During WW2 lots of universities repurposed themselves to provide technical training for the military. If they did that during WW1 too, then it would explain the military uniforms and the U of M caption.

Those are WW-1 uniforms,and I am not trying to be snotty,but soldiers are not what comes to mind when people think of "UM" students. Especially during war time,when college students are exempt from the draft.