Interesting photos I have run across.

Don Coatney
Go to solution Solved by Ulu,

The running lights??

DJ

From the overall look of this it appears to just be a cage- the shake down-cage!:mad:

the policeman is seeing if the passenger has enough in his wallet in the possession of the cop to get out! :unsure:

DJ

• Like 2

My father in law winters in Arizona and on there way home they will wrap hotdogs in foil and set them on top of the engine block as he travels.  Took a few tries but he has the timing down now. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Todd B said:

My father in law winters in Arizona and on there way home they will wrap hotdogs in foil and set them on top of the engine block as he travels.  Took a few tries but he has the timing down now. 

Sounds like you should give him a cookbook: https://www.amazon.com/Manifold-Destiny-Guide-Cooking-Engine/dp/1416596232/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1490733439&sr=8-1&keywords=manifold+destiny

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BigDaddyO said:

The Tilt Test...How they proved double decker buses were not a tipping hazard.

The Tilt Test...How they proved double decker buses were not a tipping hazard. .jpeg

They should have a few oversized people on one side and then throw some wind at it. 

Still a very cool picture, thanks for sharing

10 minutes ago, BigDaddyO said:

Car Hauler.jpeg

50's Dodge Car Hauler.jpeg

Dodge Car Hauler.jpeg

Ok,I admit to being a little strange,but I can't be the only one here lusting after that cabover Dodge car hauler in the first photo instead of any of the cars.

It would take a REALLY big garage to park that baby and the matching trailer inside,though.

And as long as we are wishing,I will take a DeSoto 2dr ht from trailer number 3,please!

4 minutes ago, Don Coatney said:

I believe that is a Dodge, not a Desoto

Don,it looks like a mixture of Mopars to me,so there must be a DeSoto on there somewhere. If not,I will graciously accept a Dodge 2dr ht if he drops one off at my house.

Never let it be said that I'm not flexible if that's what it takes to get along.